$9 avg. dinner
No min order
$20 off first four orders (valid on all classic, veggie and family boxes)
$35 off First Order at HelloFresh
$30 off your first TWO boxes (family boxes only)
50% off your first re-order (existing customers without an active subscription)
Meals requiring preparation
Fish tacos with crunchy slaw and mango mayo
Spinach & fetta stuffed chicken with sweet potato mash
Lamb biryani with sweet currants & greek yoghurt
See all meals
Dinner size: 250-350g
Some nutritional information
Account Setup Required
No min order
Subscription ordering available
Order closing times: Mon-Fri 5PM AEST
Delivery fee notes: Express/specific posting is extra
Delivery notes: Can be left at the door without signature
Delivery days: Mon-Sun
Delivery times: 11.59PM-11.59PM AEST
Delivered in: Cardboard Box with Gel Packs
HelloFresh delivers fresh ingredients with easy to follow recipes to your home each week. Cook fast healthy recipes designed by nutritionists and chefs. All of menus are overseen and developed by a dedicated HelloFresh team led by Australia Founder Tom Rutledge.
Address: Level 2, 5-13 Queen St, Chippendale NSW 2008
Phone: +61 2 8188 8722
Opening hours: Mon-Tue 8:15AM-9PM AEST, Wed-Thu 9:15AM-6PM AEST, Fri 9:15AM-5PM AEST
February 12, 2018
el like it pays for itself there! I love that you can pick & choose the meals now too (we've tried having a veg meal a week to cut down on meat). We've kept our favourite recipes and occasionally just use those and skip ordering a box.
- Forces you to try new recipes
- Can keep the recipes you like for future
- Easy to pick and choose how many/which meals you want
- Straight to your door (Great for us on the 3rd floor!!)
- Easy customer service (At least in my experience. I like the online chat)
- NO FOOD SHOPPING OR PLANNING!!
- The portion sizes vary. Sometimes it makes enough for 3 people and sometimes the portions are a bit small and we're still hungry. I'd say 95% is enough or more though so small portions aren't that common - and I get to reheat for lunch the next day on big ones so it's not too bad!
- Spice levels vary. Sometimes we put the recommended amount of spice (chilli or spice mix) in and it's not that spicy at all, other times it's a bit too spicy, it's definitely a bit of roulette when it comes to heat levels. However they normally do say add to your taste so it's probably just us being bad at cooking to know how much to add.
- Freebies have disappeared. In the first few months we occasionally got a free item (like a yoghurt or coffee pack) to try, that's since stopped. Not what I'm paying for so it's not a big negative but I did enjoy those!
Definitely recommend for lazy folks like me! I'd love for them to start doing desserts or meal planning boxes in future.